If there was ever an unsung hero in this business, it's this guy:
It might be my name in the title, but none of this would happen without Josh. He:
* drives thousands of miles to make sure I'm refreshed and ready to create and capture memories when we arrive at your wedding
* believes in this vision and my potential
* allowed me to use our own personal money to by my first DSLR- money we didn't really have at the time
* makes sure I eat and drink during long wedding days
* spends his weekends driving to far-off locations to shoot weddings instead of hanging out or doing normal twenty-something-man stuff
* reminds me there will be tomorrow when I am still editing at 2 am
* spends a good deal of time walking around with me sitting on his shoulders:
* and reminds me daily that this business belongs to the Lord. There is no need for me to worry, because He is faithful.
Josh, thank you so much for helping to make my dreams come true. I love you!