I have always been blessed with fantastic clients, and I don't take that for granted.
Sometimes, though, you meet people that you just...connect with, you know?
Kevin and Ashley are like that.
They speak my language, and I have this sneaking suspicion that, if we hadn't met through this business, God would have connected us some other way.
(He's just cool like that).
They are two seriously special people, who have been through so much together. I am inspired by their commitment to family and to God and to each other.
Their wedding day is hard for me to describe in words...but I'll try:
There was so much to love, so many memories made, and most importantly a sweet celebration of a precious relationship.
Some of my favorite things about the day (in no particular order):
1. Friends and family who were THRILLED Kevin and Ashley were getting married.
2. A windy, muddy, sunny day that turned out beautiful pictures anyway.
3. A positively RADIANT bride and her adoring groom.
4. Beautiful and emotional toasts during the reception.
5. A fantastic dance party- I don't think I've ever seen more people on the dance floor!
6. Super-fun flower girls and ring bearers : )
7. Perfectly thought out details and decorations.
8. Tons of smiles and joy all around.
9. A stretch limo ride as a surprise gift from the groom to the bride.
10. LOTS of kissing to make it official : )