Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Kitties Part 1* Albert Lea Photographer

I think I'm growing sentimental in my old age.
I never used to be the type of person to swoon over pets, but
then I got a cat.

She is precious and beautiful and curious and mischievous, and she has turned me into a crazy person.
This past week week, she was "fixed," and I got a little emotional about leaving her for the surgery.
I actually said "Please take care of my baby" to the receptionist as I left!
I am becoming That Crazy Lady.

These little kitties aren't helping that much.  
They aren't mine, but they are sure fun to play with.
And we narrowly escaped claiming one this weekend-
Josh was actually the one to suggest it!- 
which basically means we are hopeless : )

Please enjoy these and check back for more tomorrow.  
I am trying to choose one for my desktop wallpaper- which one would you choose?

Oh, and thank you to my wonderful husband for being the hand model here.
Please excuse the cuticles- he works hard!
If anyone wants to give him a manicure, just give us a call : )























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog