Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jake & Sara * Menomonie, WI Engagement Photographer

These guys were such troopers.  After having to schedule their engagement shoot no fewer than 5 times due to lack of snow, we FINALLY got to take some beautiful pictures of this gorgeous couple.  We had a great time- they were so flexible and laid back and easy to work with, and they so obviously love and appreciate each other very much.  

Jake & Sara,  thanks so much for choosing us to capture your memories!  You are both so much fun, and I can't wait till your wedding this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, please don't forget to leave a comment for Jake & Sara.  If they get comments from 25 people in the next 24 hours, they get a free 11x14 print of their choice.  Which shot would you choose?
























18 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful!! So happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love them all, it is going to be hard to pick. Sara, can I order one when you do? Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I cannot wait to take part in your special day! I love the one where Jake is picking up & kissing Sara! Each picture captures your love and happiness!! -Mary

Anonymous said...

Sara-All the pictures turned out awesome, I think my favorite is the third one but I love them all!!-Cristy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Love the one where Jake is picking Sara up and they are kissing!
Tanya

Anonymous said...

You guys look amazing.. So do the pictures! Can't wait for the big day!!! :)

Erin

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two ! you are adorable

Anonymous said...

All of them are great!! Love you guys!
Susie

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Can't believe my brother is all grown up. Very pretty, Sara!

Cory

Anonymous said...

That's pretty neat!!!


Cody

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Can't wait for the wedding!!!!

Love Heather

Anonymous said...

Love the scenery- so pretty with the snow:) I can't wait for the BIG day, love you both!!
Anna

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Sara! Hope all is well with you, and Congrats to you both. :)

Amanda Jury

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the second one from the bottom, but they're all great!!

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome, you guys look great together. Too hard to choose just one, we want one of each.

Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Adorable! So happy for you guys! I love the one where jake is carrying you away!

Anonymous said...

I love them all, but I like the 17th and 20th ones from the top BEST!!! So Happy for you guys!!! ~Abby

Anonymous said...

They are all so pretty =) so happy for you two!
Beka

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog