Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

February Wedding Promotion!

I seriously love, love, love this job.  
I love babies and families and couples and seniors striking out on their own, and I could go on and on.

But one of my most favorite things ever is photographing a wedding- 
the commitment, the emotion, the expression, the gravity of it all- it's mesmerizing.
And, when a couple invites us to be involved in some of the most and personal moments of their life, it is nothing less than humbling.  

I love the emotion of the day- when the groom cries at seeing his bride, the giggles while getting ready, her mom helping with jewelry, her dad walking her down the aisle.
My favorite part is taking the couple away from everyone else so they can have a moment- just the 2 of them- on the most momentous day of their relationship.

Which is all to say, I love being a wedding photographer.  

With that in mind, I am offering a promotion through the end of February.  Any couple booking during this time will receive:

$50 off the Gold package,
$75 off the Platinum Package,
or 
$100 off the Diamond Package!



We already have almost as many weddings booked for this year as last year, but since I will be running 1000 Words Photography by Nicole Wilke full time, I can take on several more than last year!

Also, please keep in mind that we offer military, law enforcement, full time ministry discounts!

If you have any questions or are interested, please don't hesitate to contact us for a free consultation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog