- A lovely church in a pastoral setting.
- The bridesmaids were all Jen's sisters- and the four of them are all stunning!
- Precious moments between the bride and groom.
- The flowers were GORGEOUS.
- Perfect weather for pictures- not too sunny, with no rain.
- Super-sweet toasts at the reception.
- An energetic flower girl who kept us smiling the whole day : )
- A reception line of loving family and friends that seemed to go on forever.
- Instead of clinking glasses to get the couple to kiss, couples had to show them an example and they copied it.
- A bride and groom who couldn't stop smiling.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Jen and Nate's day was beautiful. Seriously. So much thought went into all the details, I could go on and on. But since most people come here for pictures and not commentary, I will limit myself to my top 10 favorite things about their wedding: