Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What To Wear Wednesday: Rain Gear

One of the questions I get asked most often by my clients is "What should I wear???" I don't know if your familiar with the trend for bloggers to do a What to Wear Wednesday post, but I have decided to do my own versions on Wednesdays to hopefully provide you with some inspiration.

As we are approaching Spring, I thought it would be appropriate to feature some colorful and exciting rain gear. These are not your Grandma's raincoat (...or boots, or hat), and they would definitely add pizazz to any photo shoot. Check out the websites listed below for even more ideas and options.

All of the above items can be find at one of the following stores: Old Navy, Piperlime, Bluefly, backcountry.com, Tootsies Childrens Rainwear, L.L. Bean, Walmart, and Zappos.

2 comments:

justDani said...

I think the little "ballet" boots are adorable!

Nicole said...

Aren't they just PRECIOUS! That's one way to get your little girl to want to wear her boots!

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog