Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday Deal and Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Midwest Photographer

First of all, let me say Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope you have had a beautiful celebration and been able to luxuriate in the wonder of your blessing.  Second of all, let me say thank you- to you!  Every reader, customer, supporter, and Facebook fan is an immense encouragement to me, and I couldn't do this without all of you.  It has been a wonderfully fulfilling and unexpected and at times challenging ride, and I am so grateful for your confidence.  Someday soon, I plan to tell you the real story behind how 1000 Words Photography by Nicole Wilke got started- but that's another story for another day : )

Now, what you're here for- our Black Friday special!!!  Any session booked tonight or tomorrow includes a FREE 11x14 print of your choice!  Any session booked between now and Sunday, Nov. 28 at 11:59 pm also receives 10 FREE 4x6 prints of your choice, as well as 20% off prints (but be sure to mention this ad)!  

Onto the other half of this post, our Black Friday contest.  (I LOVE contests!!!)  I am looking for an engaged couple in the southern Minnesota region to take part in an engagement photo shoot!  There are two shoot locations I have been basically drooling over for a while now, and I've decided- I want to shoot them, and I want to shoot them soon.  In particular, I am looking for a couple to do this shoot in January.  Other than that, there is only one requirement- you need to get 10 new people to "like" my facebook fan page .  How simple is that?  Not engaged?  No problem!  Pass the news on to your engaged friends.  You can even enter and win for them!  Or maybe you know of someone who, unbeknownst to them, will be getting engaged at Christmas and you want to give them a gift- sounds like a perfect fit to me!

Blessings on your holiday, and much love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog