Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Quack, Quack" Said the Duck... * Albert Lea, MN Family Photographer

Josh and Megan are dear friends to Josh and I, and I couldn't have been more thrilled when they asked me to shoot some family photographs for them! We hadn't seen them since we had returned from living in Africa, making the total time WAY too long. There little boy Ezra has grown up so much since I last saw him, and I hadn't even met their new baby, Aiden! Since I already knew them so well, I knew their personalities would be a perfect fit for how we do family shoots at 1000 Words Photography by Nicole Wilke. My philosophy of family pictures is a little different than some, and I'd love to share a bit more about it.
We met up on an adorable little island with lots of trees and duckies (perfect for a young family). I love that Josh and Megan brought a book along to entertain the kids and make sure the session was fun for them, too. I love this shot of Ezra being is cute little independent self :) My goal is to always capture the true essence of a family, just as they really are. To catch them having fun and being real. To catch them as they are in everyday life.
Why? Because I think family is a beautiful gift from God. [And seriously, because these people are just gorgeous being themselves]
Look at how precious these everyday moments are. He will never be the same again, and you can never get this time back.
The many faces of Ezra: this kid is so stinkin' cute!
So sweet- a beautiful memory to be cherished forever.
He sure loves his mommy...
...and she loves him right back. That's the way it should be, right?
Josh holding those teeny-tiny feet : )
This beautiful family, just spending some quality time.
Check back soon for more pictures of Josh, Megan, Ezra, and Aiden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog