Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sneak Peek of Hannah's Senior Portraits

I was so excited when Hannah asked me to do her senior pictures, and when we did her photo shoots last week, she did not disappoint. She was super enthusiastic and had a good idea of what she was looking for. And of course the fact that she is extremely photogenic didn't hurt! As I prepare her posts, I'm finding it quite the challenge to choose which photos to share- there are so many I would love to show you! Here's a start:











More to come soon!

1 comments:

Carla Neitzel said...

That's my beautiful niece, Hannah! :) I love the pics, Nicole---you are a great photographer!

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog