Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

...K-I-S-S-I-N-G! · Twin Cities Wedding Photographer

Sara and Jim really love each other. They also really love Jesus. They met while attending Princeton Seminary, and both intend to become pastors. They are also a super cool example of what happens when you let God write your love story. Before she moved to Princeton, Sara bought a vase. With that vase came a prayer, that God would send her a man to fill that vase with flowers by the time she graduated. How cool is that? Jim was God's answer to her prayers for a husband, and we are SO HAPPY for them both. See their love for yourself.




Just like a princess : )


A private moment.




I ♥♥♥ this photo:


So precious.


In the midst of their super-busy pre-wedding schedule, I had Sara and Jim take off their shoes, sit on the curb, and take a few minutes to connect during their last few moments before they said "I do." I got out of the way, and just let them be together. These beautiful, candid, unscripted moments are some of my favorites.












These next two were taken during their ceremony, which I would describe as emotional, thoughtful, and worshipful.




Jim and Sara thank all their guests.




Cutting their amazingly tasty chocolate cake.


Mr. and Mrs. Hein share their first dance as husband and wife.


Forever linked.


Jim and Sara: we are so excited for the two of you as you begin this new stage of your life. We pray God's richest blessings on your marriage! Congratulations and Best Wishes!

2 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Awesome picturesn Nicole! I am so glad I picked you, and super excited to see the whole CD! Can't wait! Oh, I also showed these ones online to my parents as well, and they thought they were beautiful too! Great job!

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog