Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Holly's Senior Pictures, Part 2 * Austin, MN Senior Photographer

Just in case you missed the first part of Holly's Senior Pictures, you can check them out here. I had such a wonderful time spending the morning with Holly. She has a unique and beautiful spirit, and is full of life! The first thing I ever remember her saying to me is that she is a leader, not a follower. I would definitely agree with that statement- she dares to be different. She wanted something unique for her senior portraits, so we visited the Albert Lea Humane Society and her uncle's acreage, two places I had never photographed before. There are a lot of shots I really like, so prepare yourself for a loooooooooooooong post.

Look at these cuties : D
We did part of the shoot at Holly's uncle's place, which was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!! Just one of the many stunning flowers we had to choose from: I just think she is so pretty. Twirling in the enchanted forest. SUPER-HOLLY!!!!
Love, love, love this.
Holly, Class of 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog