Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hannah Senior Portraits, Part A

I have known Hannah since she was a baby, and it is hard for me to believe she is now a senior in high school! She was totally enthusiastic about finding cool locations, and knew she wanted something a little bit original : ) We had a blast, starting out with a bunch of mini-locations uptown:









Seriously, she was this gorgeous in pretty much every shot. A photographer's dream... : )




So totally cute!!! Hannah was looking at her mom, Mary, who hung out with us at the first shoot.







I am not sure I have ever met another accessory I enjoy more than these pink shoes.



Hannah's boyfriend, Jairo, joined her for a few fun pictures. He also played assistant when we shot at the pool (yes, the swimming pool- but that is all I will say. You'll have to catch Part 2 of Hannah's pics!). This is them, doing the tango : )





So sweet.



Adorable!


It seemed that an underlying theme to the second day of our shoot was a reversion to childhood. I was all for it! We visited 2 parks, a train, a tennis court and a pool. Here are some shots from the first park:





Obviously, Hannah is enormously blessed in front of the camera. I would definitely recommend checking back for the next post, where I will share some of my very favorites from her shoot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog