Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hannah Senior Portraits, Part B

Let's pick up Hannah's shoot where we left off, with some time at the park. I asked her and Jairo to dance, and then got out of the way:




This shot was a special request from Hannah's mom, and I think it turned out to be adorable.



On our way to the pool, we had an impromptu encounter with a train we found sitting still on the tracks. Don't worry- we were extremely cautious!




My favorite shot from this location.







We took Hannah's pictures on two different days, and as much as I loved the first shoot, I was SUPER excited for the second one. This probably has to do with the fact that we had our consultation on the first day, and Hannah decided to make one of my photographic dreams come true : D At our second shoot, we made that dream into a reality when she wore a prom dress to the pool!!!






The sun was almost blinding, but it turned out to be a gorgeous day!


Two of my very favorite shots of Hannah:





Yes, she actually got the dress wet- SOOO fun!








So cute.



Standing in front of the waterslide... that she eventually slid down!










I'll leave you with my very favorite shot. I love the joy and emotion expressed in this photo.

Hannah, we wish you the best in your senior year. Study hard and soak up every minute- it will fly by! We are so excited to see what God does in your future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nic,
as always these are FABULOUS! Love that last shot!

- Amanda

Anonymous said...

i love the idea in the pool the pictures turned out awesome!!

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog