Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jessie and Stephen

I was absolutely thrilled when I got a Facebook message from Jessie asking if I would be willing to take some pictures of her and her boyfriend, Stephen. I haven't had many opportunities to photograph couples aside from weddings, and I was totally excited to stretch my creativity. Jessie and Stephen have been dating for around 3 years, and met while working at the same place that one of my sisters works- small world! They were totally up for anything, and we had a great time.

We started off at the park:





Getting rid of some nervous giggles, but I just think this is so cute!








Gazing out at the peaceful, beautiful lake:





Jessie told me that she doesn't ever remember having her picture taken professionally- I am so humbled she chose to ask me. She settled right into the process, and totally could have fooled me :D





We were so blessed with beautiful weather. We did our session in the morning, and it rained all day afterward!





Playing around : )














Adorable.







So sweet.










One of my absolute faves.








We spent some time outside this old factory that I've been admiring for a while. I've seen it thousands of times in my life, but it only jumped out to me recently.
















I ♥ this shot





Thank you to Jessie and Stephen- Josh and I had fun spending time with you, and we hope you l-o-v-e your photos!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog