Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Kieran Preview

Lately at 1000 Words Photography by Nicole Wilke, we've been senior-obsessed. The members of the Class of 2011 are becoming the top dogs of the high school system, and they're excited to show it. Just this afternoon, I shot the first half of Holly's senior pictures, which are unlike anything we've done before because- as I've said many times- if it has been done before, why do it again? Summer is all about change and growth and freshness, and that's my goal with every shoot. I will post her pictures when they are ready, but first I think it's time for a change of pace.
A couple of weeks ago, I had the absolute privilege of photographing baby Kieran. He was darling and beautiful and precious and perfect, just as every 2-week-old should be. And, he had already changed so much since birth!!! This shoot was particularly special because Kieran's family is absolutely dear to Josh and I. I could go on and on about them, but since this is just a preview, I should probably save something for the actual posts! Here is a sneak peek:



Doesn't it make you relax just by looking at it? I love the perfect peace exuded by mother and child. This is the kind of love every child should be born into. Kieran's mom, Kelly, writes an incredible blog called Lovewell, and you can learn more about this love here.

This picture reminds me of why I love photography. Kieran will never be that age or size again. We praise God for his healthy growth, but I imagine that every moment that passes in a childs' life is, in some small way, longed for by his mother. This picture captures just one instant of that life- a moment too precious to forget.

1 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

BEAUTIFUL! Who's baby IS that?!? He's SO CUTE!

:-)

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog