Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wilke Family

Although I will still be posting more pictures of Zach's senior shoot, I am going to put that on hold in order to show you another side of 1000 Words Photography- family shoots! I took these pictures of my husband's family using a self-timer so that I could be in them, too. Due to the fact that my sister-in-law got married while Josh and I were living in Africa, this was the first complete family picture we have had in a very long time. My parents-in-law's German exchange student wanted some pictures to take back home, so we took some photographs even though we only had a few minutes. All I have to say about the self-timer is that taking AND being in the pictures is a lot more exhausting than what I usually do!
The fruits of our labor:








This is pretty much how we look all the time :-)



Zach and Chris:



The ladies (the picture of the three of us was taken by my incredible, talented husband):



The guys:





The three original Wilke kids:



My Favorite:



One final collage- I love them all!



Check back soon for more senior pictures of Zach!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog