Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time of Your Life, Prom 2010

Usually I entitle posts with my clients names, but in this situation that could have taken a few lines. I was so blessed to have the opportunity to photograph my brother-in-law and his group of friends for prom. They are a fun and super-energetic group who obviously enjoy being around each other, and it was a real joy to spend some time with them. We packed a ton of shots into a very short time-span, but I am thrilled with the results and hope they will be, too!

Your first view of this group- Amy, Ashley, Brielle, Emily, Faith, Holly, McKinzey, Miguel, Nate, Nate, Nick, Tyler, and Zach.



I told you, these guys have a lot of energy!



The lovely ladies twirled in their dresses on the sidewalk:






I had to be creative to find places to fit them all!






Look at all those beautiful shoes and corsages!



Just the girls.



Just the guys.



I LOVE this shot:






Another favorite:



Dancing as couples.



Lookin' good : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog