Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Strauss, Part I

Tossie and Celeste's wedding was beautiful. Beautiful day. Beatiful church. Beautiful couple. Beautiful love.

It made my job so much fun!

I don’t know if I have ever seen anyone as excited to get married as Celeste. Let’s just say there were few of the serious, non-smiling shots to be had- this girl smiled all the time. And with such a gorgeous grin, why wouldn’t she?

But enough of my commentary; let's go straight to the pictures.

As with most weddings, a good part of the day was spent getting ready. Here is the bride supervising in the mirror while she gets her hair and makeup done.




I ended up really liking 2 shoes-and-jewelry shots, so I'll show you both:





Here's another shot of our star from the last post. Isn't he adorable? Uh, I mean handsome.



I am telling you, it was a full house when all the ladies got ready at Celeste's house. I took a few of those who were ready early out for a little photo shoot while we waited for the others. Check out the backs of these dresses- they are beautiful!:




They had to hold up their dresses so that they didn't drag in the sand. This is, after all, a desert.




I love this shot of the bride getting ready-she is giddy with joy!










Celeste and her father share a daddy-daughter moment:







Check back soon for some more shots of this beautiful couple and their special day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog