Countdown Timer

Function Blocked

Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jesus Loves the Little Children

Currently, Josh and I are living in Namibia serving as missionaries, but that has not quelled my passion for photography. Quite the opposite, in fact- Africa has challenged and grown my skill and passion for photography. It is an incredibly raw place- what you see is what you get. I have been forced to search for true beauty, rather than having the luxury of relying on an attractive but fabricated fa├žade. I have found that reality is not always pretty, but it’s often beautiful.

The first place I found true beauty in Africa was in the children. They, along with serving Jesus, are my passion. I am daily impressed with their honesty and purity. Here are a few of my favorite shots of the kids we’ve come to love.

These are some of the precious children from the preschool we work at.


Josh and our friend Steve playing catch with the kids- they LOVED it!


With faith like a child...

Some of the students I taught at a farm school.


Too cute for words.


Josh and a good buddy.

At farm camp.

Pure joy : )


Best friends.



Please check back soon for more shots to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe To This Blog Email Me

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Where Our Visitors Come From

Locations of Site Visitors

Grab My Button

1000 Words Photography

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ. Wife. Orphan Carer. Midwesterner. Adoption supporter. Marriage and Family Therapist. Researcher. Photographer. Recovering perfectionist. Lover of Summer, Travel, Vintage, Sunshine, Crafts, Peace, and Simplicity.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog By

Our Princess in PigTails Designs

Search This Blog